Thursday, August 05, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to Stupidity Watch. There were just so many times a day that I found myself saying "that is so stupid" or "how stupid is that" or just "stupid, stupid, stupid" that, well, I had to just start writing them down and letting other people agree with me. I hope you agree with me, because if you don't there can be only two reasons: I am the stupid one or you are. I prefer the latter. But we shall see.

Now, I would like to focus on the big picture things in the world that are stupid. I will create a section for local stupid things (Darwin Award type stuff), but like I said--let's focus on the big picture. Stupidty of national or international importance. Big issue stupidity.

While political views my be espoused on this blog, I am not here to promote any particular ideology, so feel free to let me know about stupid things from all sides of the aisle--though as I am writing this I do think that we can all agree that Ralph Nader is either stupid or delusional.

Ok, that wraps the welcome. The first few entries will probably be a retrospective on stupidity over the last few weeks. It may take me a little while to catch up to the present. So much stupidity, so little time.

No comments: